At Thornshaw Scientific we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team. You will play a key role in supporting recruitment for multinational clients in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors.
· Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent
· Work closely with clients in the pharma & medical device sector to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role
· Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process
· Business development
· Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy.
Desired Skills for this role:
· Third level qualification preferably in a science discipline
· Experience attracting and hiring talent
· Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Experience working in a recruitment role
· Strong administration skills
Why Work for Thornshaw?
· Thornshaw Scientific is recognised as one of Ireland’s best agencies within the science sector.
· Great culture – Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in our office.
· Huge client base with ongoing development.
· A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
· We are part of the CPL group of companies giving us a global reach
For more information and to apply for this role please forward your CV in strict confidence to [email protected] or call Zoe at +353 1 2784671
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com