My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin, is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Governance Officer to join their team. This is a maternity contract position.
Main objective of role: To perform Medical Information and medical and promotional compliance activities for the company.
· Ensure that adequate support is provided in a timely manner to Medical Information service providers/distributors/ affiliates/complainant in responding to medical information enquiries;
· Perform review and approval of responses prepared by other members in medical information team
· Ensure that relevant metrics report received from Medical Information service providers/ /affiliates are reviewed for compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and provide regular feedback.
· Ensure that Affiliates/ Medical Information service providers are adhering with the company’s Policy in providing scientific support to internal and external customers;
MEDICAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMPLIANCE
· Perform medical and promotional compliance monitoring activities to ensure that commercial activities adhere to the company’s
· code of marketing, policies and procedures
· Ensure compliance monitoring is performed on all territories as per predefined audit schedule
· Support in delivering compliance training to affiliates, where necessary
· Support line manager in maintaining the policies and procedures for managing medical and promotional compliance process
· Support line manager in performing quality control on reviews performed by another member on medical and promotional compliance function
· Support line manager in preparing audit reports
Experience and background required
· Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in science, pharmacy or medicine; Facilitator training will be an advantage;
· Working with remote team is considered as an advantage;
· Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Medicine Information Unit;
· Effective use of appropriate IT systems and programs.
· Ability to collaborate online with management in different locations and time zones
· Proficient in Ms Office, specially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
· Facilitator Training is desirable.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail [email protected]