My client, a company specialising in crop protection now have a vacancy for a Quality Systems Specialist. This is a full-time permanent role.
Demonstrate that our company is a customer-focused organisation, committed to delivering consistent, quality products by:
- In partnership with key stakeholders set up and maintain a QMS that is aligned with the business objectives of the organisation
- Ensure that the QMS meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Formalize coaching opportunities to support training objectives for QMS
- Support Change Management (planned and unplanned)
- Guide Risk Management Processes to address business needs.
- Provide Input to Quality Systems Management Reviews.
- Challenge the QMS processes with respect to compliance and value add
- Identify Quality related Financial Risks and Costs
- Manage Projects to address Quality Initiatives and Objectives
- Ensure Lean /Agile principles are applied
- Escalate and present quality improvement opportunities
- Transition the Quality role from an authority to a business partner
- Communicate the transition of Quality and QMS to key stakeholders
- Cultivate an environment for partnership and learning opportunities
Education & Experience:
- Degree or master’s in science or Quality based discipline
- Working in the Agrochemical or Chemical industry, or regulated industry such as Pharma or Medical Devices
- Direct experience of a Quality Management System such as ISO, GXP
- Has held positions in Quality or Supply Related Function (Quality Control, Quality Systems, Compliance)
- Experienced Auditor
If you want to be part of a Global Team that develops your career please contact Tina at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV to [email protected]
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL group.